Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tuxedo Pleated Shower Curtain by interdesign

InterDesign Tuxedo Pleated Fabric Shower Curtain, White



Tailored elegance will grace your shower with our pleated tuxedo fabric shower curtain.

Feature:
* 100-Percent polyester
* Reinforced top hem and button holes for added structure
* Generously sized at 72-inch by 72-inch
* Water resistant
* Use of InterDesign's shower curtain liners are recommended

critical review :
The pleats look nice, but this is a cheap material- not something I would call fabric. The edges are not straight, the curtain gets progressively narrower on the sides, a difference of about 5 inches. Doesn't hang very well and billows out from the shower-- it should be wighted at the bottom.

Curtain is pretty but doesn't have the metal grommets as shown in the picture. I noticed that there weren't grommets when I hung the curtain, but thought I had failed to notice that detail when I purchased.

One of the eylets is out of line causing a larger pleat than the others, It is also too long and must be cut off to keep from draging on the floor.

favorable review :
The design is simple and elegant. The material isn't heavy, but it's what you need for an outer shower curtain and dries fast if it gets wet. It looks just like the picture. It adds a nice texture to the room and seems to be a good quality.

This is a quite beautiful and very elegant curtain at a very reasonable price on Amazon. I shopped around and found Amazon to be the lowest in price. I purchased this a a gift for my friend after my husband accidently ripped her old curtain. I tried to replace it in "kind" and think that this curtain is prettier. She loves it too!

For more Detail clik this link : InterDesign Tuxedo Pleated Fabric Shower Curtain, White