Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ex-Cell Home Fashions Mosaic


Ex-Cell Home Fashions Mosaic fabric shower curtain is a unique block, pieced design with varying hues of bronze and terracotta colors accented with ribbon detail. Measures 70-inch wide by 72-inch long, 100% polyester, Metal grommets, Reinforced header, Liner required.

Reviews by : Matthew Macklin "Macklin48", MMoops, TooManyShoes, Gustavo L. Lopez

This product works well, seems durable. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the color is not as bold as shown.

I am VERY picky about the things that go in my home, and I can't say enough about this beautiful shower curtain. Even the handymen working in my house complimented it! With a clear plastic liner behind it, it lets in all the light from the window above the tub, but adds so much more color and texture and chic-ness than a plain shower curtain would. Highly recommended, if your bathroom uses earth tones.

The Ex-Cell Mosaic shower curtain is simply beautiful! It complements the mosaic glass tile in the bathroom. It is very delicate and I used a clear soft vinyl liner so it keeps its translucent appearance. Very unique.

Very nice looking. Only gave four stars as in reality it is more transparent than what it looks like in the photos. Still very nice and I do like it.