Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blake Fabric Shower Curtain by Mytex

Description :

This rich chenille texture adds an inviting touch to the bathroom. The chocolate and mocha color palette coordinates easily with many different bathroom tiles and fixtures. The horizontal microsatin band gives the curtain an extra element of style.

* 70" x 72"
* Chenille horizontal stripes banded with microsatin
* 100% polyester
* Machine washable : wash cold, do not iron
* Fashionable
* Fabric

Reviews :
from walmart
By Moonya , Dothan AL

"I just picked up my curtain from the site to store dept @ Walmart & I love it!!! It is so beautiful."
Product Attributes:
Value 5 
out of 5
Meets Expectations 5 
out of 5
Features 5 
out of 5
Appearance 5 
out of 5

From Amazon
Average Customer Review: 5 
out of 5

By Kelly D. Hoss (Woodstock, MN)
"totally love this shower curtain. I remodeled my bathroom and looked at over 500 shower curtains online and in stores and then found this one at Amazon.com. Was SO happy. The colors are great and the material is very, very nice, well made product for the reasonable price. Received it very fast and packaged well. Bought the fabric shower liner also and it is great too!!! Highly recommended item."

By S. Wintermantel
"I really, really love this shower curtain. The colors are rich and beautiful and the texture is high quality. I have gotten many compliments on it."

By JEN
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
"This is a high quality item. I absolutely love it. Looks nice, hangs nice, works well! Just what I was looking for!"

By Linda C. Ward
"Very nice shower curtain- the colors are so rich-looking and the fabric beautiful. I am very pleased with my purchase. Wish there were window curtains to coordinate with it."